legal notes / data protection
The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using this website. Below you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit the website and use the services offered there.
1. Personal Data
(1) Personal data are individual details that relate to a person or that are suitable for establishing a connection to a person, such as B. the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, the bank details etc. The identity of a person can thus be inferred from personal data.
(2) Service provider according to § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body according to § 3 paragraph 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Hanns G. Werner GmbH & Co. KG, cf. our imprint.
2. Rights to information and revocation
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data we have stored about you, as well as its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this at any time.
(3) Please send all requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address given under point 1, paragraph 2.
3. Storage of access data
(1) Each time our website is accessed, access data is stored in a log file on our provider’s server.
(2) This data record consists of your IP address, date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the file name from which the file was requested, the amount of files transferred and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used as well as the name of your internet service provider.
(3) This data is collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference.
4. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website enable site. These are:
- IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access Status/HTTP Status Code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are also stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse to accept all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
5. Use of features on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is possible, this is marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you provide this, your name and telephone number will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
6. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser available under the following link Download and install the plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that direct personal reference can be ruled out.
(6) Google Analytics is used in accordance with the requirements that the German data protection authorities have agreed with Google. Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de .html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
7. Notice of lack of confidentiality in Internet communications
Please note that complete confidentiality and data security cannot be guaranteed when communicating via the Internet (e.g. by e-mail). We therefore recommend sending confidential information by post.
8. Reference to the right to information
You have the right, upon request, to receive information free of charge as to what data is stored about you and for what purpose it is stored. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data and to block and delete it if storage is inadmissible or no longer necessary.
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we cannot guarantee that the content is correct, complete or up-to-date. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to Section 7, Paragraph 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which knowledge of a specific infringement of the law is known. As soon as we become aware of any violations of the law, we will remove this content immediately.
10. Liability for Links
Our pages contain links to external third-party websites, over whose content we have no influence. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
11. Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact our data protection officer
Phone: 04122 9576-34.